top of page

Other Community Support Providers

Open Hearth, Inc.
Provides help with housing, transportation, and financial management.

Family Services of Chester County
Provides access to counseling, case management, youth services, and family programs. Learn more at

Maternal and Child Health Consortium (MCHC) 
Assists prenatal and parenting families with filing for public health benefits. 


Legal Aid of Southeastern PA (LASP)
Provides free legal advice and help with civil legal issues including utility shut off, landlord-tenant, rental assistance, public benefits (SNAP, unemployment compensation), Social Security income and disability benefits, and expungements.

  • Apply online at

  • Call 1-877-429-5994 any business day between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.

Additional services

For help with emergency housing, contact:

For emotional support 24/7, contact Chester County Human Services or call 877‑918‑2100.

For a free community dinner on the 1st Thursday of the month, contact the Honey Brook Presbyterian Church or call

For free weatherization assistance, contact the Community Action Agency of Delaware County or call 610‑521‑8770. Note: Chester and Lancaster County residents are eligible.

For help with energy costs, contact the PPL Energy Assistance Program or call 888‑232‑6302.

For help with health and human services benefits, contact the PA Department of Human Services or call 877‑395‑8930.

To learn about programs for kids and teens (including summer programs), contact the Heart In Hands Community Center or call 610‑942‑4039.

bottom of page